Book your room at Bed & Breakfast Gabriel La Rambla
Please enter your travel dates.
Beaux Arts bed & breakfast in Barcelona (Ciutat Vella) near Palau de la Musica Catalana
Collect 400 points
Special Offer! Collect DOUBLE Nectar points on hotel bookings made by 28 February 2015 for stays before 31 August 2015. That’s 400 points instead of the usual 200. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted.
This bed & breakfast is located in Barcelona (Ciutat Vella), close to Port Vell, Palau de la Musica Catalana, and Basilica de Santa Maria del Mar. Also nearby are Palau Guell and Gran Teatre del Liceu.
In addition to a restaurant, Bed & Breakfast Gabriel La Rambla features a coffee shop/caf?. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.
In addition to kitchenettes and complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms feature washers/dryers along with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the bed & breakfast include a restaurant and a coffee shop/caf?. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. This Beaux Arts bed & breakfast also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in.
Bed & Breakfast Gabriel La Rambla is a smoke-free property.
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Coffee shop or caf?
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Express check-out
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1800
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
- Free toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Shower only
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 9 AM and 11 AM.
Bed & Breakfast Gabriel La Rambla has a restaurant on site.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival to make arrangements for check-in.
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children 16 years and under are exempt from this tax.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 30
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 4 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 20 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 16 years old)
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 9 PM (amount varies)
- Breakage deposit: EUR 100 per night (for stays between 28 February - 31 December)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 10 per day
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 12 per day
- Television fee: EUR 20 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 5 per stay
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 October to 30 June. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.