Book your room at Yellow Bird Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Family fun at the shore
This St. Lawrence Gap hotel is on the boardwalk, on the beach within minutes of St. Lawrence Bay, Dover Beach, and Worthing Beach. Also nearby are Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary and Rockley Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Yellow Bird Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This beach hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Furnished balcony
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Moonbay Bar and Grill - This poolside restaurant specializes in Caribbean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 14 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per day
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.