Availability: Emerald Lake Lodge
Field romantic hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in a national park, this romantic hotel is in the same area as Yoho National Park, Takakkaw Falls, and Upper Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint. Area attractions also include Upper Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint and Lower Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint.
In addition to a restaurant, Emerald Lake Lodge features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour front desk.
In addition to fireplaces and climate control, guestrooms feature premium bedding along with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Emerald Lake Lodge Amenities
Emerald Lake Lodge features a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Event facilities measure 6997 square feet (650 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services.
Emerald Lake Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 85
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Billiards or pool table
- Conference space size (feet) - 6997
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Breakfast available (surcharge) cooked-to-order
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
Emerald Lake Lodge has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Emerald Lake Lodge Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Emerald Lake Lodge is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.