Availability: Baltimore Harbor Hotel
Baltimore luxury hotel near the Inner Harbor in Baltimore
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Close to Inner Harbor
Situated in a prime location, the hotel is close to the Inner Harbor, National Aquarium, 1st Mariner Arena, the Baltimore Convention, and Johns Hopkins University.
Free Breakfast & WiFi!
Complimentary breakfast is offered daily with a variety of hot and cold items to choose from. Wireless & wired Internet are also available in guestrooms and common areas.
Rich, warm colors, soft fabrics, superb pillow-top bedding and stylish design await you. Our guestrooms feature Herman Miller ergonomic chairs with plenty of room to work and play.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Baltimore Harbor Hotel Amenities
Everything is Within Walking Distance
At The Baltimore Harbor Hotel, we make travel more exciting and less complicated. From complimentary WiFi to free breakfast daily, we take the hassle out of travel so the focus can be on exploring all of the numerous sights and attractions our location has to offer. There are so many activities within walking distance – the electrifying Oriole Park at Camden Yards, National Aquarium, Inner Harbor, Baltimore Convention Center, M & T Stadium, and much more. Located in the heart of Baltimore, Baltimore Harbor Hotel gives you access to it all, plus uplifting ways to have fun and unwind.
Complimentary shuttle transportation is provided to Johns Hopkins Hospital at scheduled times. This property is wheelchair accessible and smoke-free.
- 323 Spacious guestrooms & suites, many with spectacular city views
- Complimentary WiFi Internet access
- Complimentary breakfast daily including a hot waffle station, hot & cold cereal, yogurt, whole fruit, breads, coffee, tea & juices
- Grab ‘n Go offering an array of freshly-made, daily sandwich options, salads, snacks & bottled beverages
- E-concierge kiosk
- Complimentary 24/7 business center
- Complimentary fitness center with a wide range of workout equipment from Life Fitness cardio equipment to free weights
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 323
- Number of floors - 23
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 3995
- Number of meeting rooms - 25
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 43000
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
Balto's restaurant offers a cozy neighborhood pub atmosphere where both sports enthusiasts and families feel right at home. A wide selection of hot and cold items such as homemade waffles, hard boiled eggs, yogurts, breakfast breads, muffins, cereal, etc., are offered daily at no charge. During the day, Balto’s restaurant furnishes freshly-made sandwiches and salads as a grab-and-go option. Balto's also includes a bar with 6 beers on tap and a variety of wine and cocktails.
Recreational activities are just steps away – pedal boats in the Inner Harbor, walk around the historic landmarks, or catch a game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Baltimore Harbor Hotel has a rooftop outdoor splash pool open in summer. The hotel's expansive fitness center has state-of-the-art Life Fitness cardio equipment and free weights.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Baltimore Harbor Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.