Book your room at Uma by COMO Ubud
Standard Room (Ubud Room)Max Occupancy: 2 guests
Deluxe Double Room, Terrace (Terrace Room)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Grand Deluxe Room (Water Garden Room)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe One Bedroom Suite ( Pool Suite)Max Occupancy: 3 guests
Suite, Private Pool (Uma Pool Suite)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Como VillaMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Pool VillaMax Occupancy: 3 guests
4.5-star luxury resort in Ubud with 2 restaurants
Situated in a rural location, this luxury resort is close to Gaya Art Space, Neka Art Museum, and Blanco Museum. Also nearby are Puri Lukisan Museum and Botanic Garden Ubud.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Uma by COMO Ubud features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to LCD televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with separate bathtubs and showers and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Uma by COMO Ubud
In addition to an outdoor pool, Uma by COMO Ubud provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 968 square feet (90 square meters) include meeting rooms. This luxury resort also offers a fitness center, spa services, and a library. A complimentary area shuttle within 1 km is available for guests.
- Conference space size (feet) - 968
- Conference space size (meters) - 90
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 1
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Shopping on site
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2004
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Where to Eat
Uma Cucina - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Prenatal massage
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the hotel property during Seclusion Day/Hindu New Year on March 21, 2015 (from midnight March 20, 2015 to early morning March 22, 2015). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on March 21, 2015.
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 121
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50 per vehicle (one way)
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.