Availability: Western House Hotel
4-star romantic hotel in Ayr with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, in Ayr, this romantic hotel is close to Ayr Racecourse, Ayr Town Hall, and Auld Brig. Also nearby are Auld Kirk and Wellington Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Western House Hotel features ski storage. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
In addition to digital television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Western House Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. 14 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), an area shuttle, and a ferry terminal shuttle. This Victorian hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
Western House Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Ski storage
- Laundry facilities
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Year Built 1909
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Free valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free valet parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Digital TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillow menu
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Jockey Club Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Lounge Bar - Overlooking the garden, this diner serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Western House Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 8:00 AM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 7.50 for adults and GBP 4.95 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 5.00 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 5.00 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through ECO - Encouraging Conservation in Oklahoma thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.