Availability: Menzies Hotels Irvine - Ayrshire
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family Room (Sleeps 3)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family Room (Sleeps 4)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family Room (Sleeps 5)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Irvine with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Irvine, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Vennel Gallery, Scottish Maritime Museum, and Irvine Beach. Area attractions also include Royal Troon Golf Club and Rugby Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Menzies Hotels Irvine - Ayrshire features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and coffee/tea makers, guestrooms feature desks along with hair dryers and irons/ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Menzies Hotels Irvine - Ayrshire Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a garden, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
The brasserie - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Menzies Hotels Irvine - Ayrshire Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.