Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Family Room (Sleeps 5)
- 2 king and 1 single
Family Room (Sleeps 4)
- 1 double and 1 sofa bed
Standard Double Room
- One Double or Two Twins
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Irvine with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Irvine, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Vennel Gallery, Scottish Maritime Museum, and Irvine Beach. Area attractions also include Royal Troon Golf Club and Rugby Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Menzies Hotels Irvine - Ayrshire features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and coffee/tea makers, guestrooms feature desks along with direct-dial phones and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a garden, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Concierge desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
The brasserie - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.