Availability: Hyatt Regency Austin
Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, River ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, River ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Downtown Austin hotel on Lady Bird Lake
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Sixth Street shops
This 16-story Austin Downtown hotel is adjacent to Lady Bird Lake, steps away from the South Congress Avenue and 6 blocks from Sixth Street, where live music, choice restaurants, and quaint shops abound. Less 1 mile from Austin Convention Center.
Outdoor pool, sundeck
Guests can take a dip in the hotel's outdoor pool and spa tub, relax on the sundeck, enjoy the view over the Lady Bird Lake, or rent mountain bikes for a spin around the scenic, nine-mile Town Lake Trail.
Wi-Fi, iPod docks
The 448 guestrooms have work desks with ergonomic chairs, wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, clock radios with iPod docks, 32-inch flat-panel satellite TVs, dual-line phones with voice mail, and weekday newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Austin Amenities
Set on the shore of Lady Bird Lake, this centrally-located downtown Austin hotel is adjacent to the famous "Bat Bridge." Guests are within walking distance of the entertainment districts, including SoCo, Warehouse District, 2nd Street and Sixth Street. Guests can take advantage of the lake locale by taking a bike ride around the Lady Bird Lake Trail or paddling a canoe. On site, guests can relax by the pool or workout in the 24-hour gym.
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 448
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 16
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 22,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2044
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
SWB - Located on the second level of hotel atrium. Contemporary decor and glass wall overlooking Austin skyline. Features regional and wood-fired cuisine made with fresh seasonal ingredients.
Marker 10 Spirits & Cuisine - Upscale lounge overlooking Town Lake. Serves tapas, cocktails, beer, and wine. Features live music and several large, flat-screen TVs.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center has cardio equipment, Nautilus machines, and free weights. Guests can step outside to the sundeck for a dip in the large pool or a soak in the spa tub with views of Town Lake and the Austin skyline. For a closer look at the scenery, the hotel rents mountain bikes for a ride on the 9-mile Town Lake Trail, located outside the back of the hotel. Both adult's and children's bikes are available.
Capital Cruises, which departs directly from the Hyatt's boat dock on Town Lake, offers seasonal opportunities for fun on the water. They have everything from paddle boats and canoes to dinner cruises for up to 80 people.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hyatt Regency Austin Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 19 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Please note: A non-refundable cancellation policy within 45 days applies to the following travel dates: April 10-11, 2015.
Hyatt Bed and Breakfast
Book a stay in a Bed and Breakfast rate category starting now, for travel anytime, and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Daily breakfast for 2 in hotel restaurant
- Late check-out until 1 PM