Book your room at Sheraton Atlanta Downtown
Traditional Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Traditional Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Club Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Downtown hotel near convention center, attractions
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This Atlanta hotel is in the central business district, within 7 blocks of Centennial Olympic Park, World of Coca-Cola, and the Georgia Aquarium.
Indoor pool with a retractable roof
This Sheraton has an extensive garden surrounding a pool with a retractable roof. A fitness center is open 24 hours daily.
Guestrooms in the 12-story Sheraton Atlanta Downtown have plush-top mattresses with thick down covers and triple sheeting, as well as bathroom phones and pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
This Sheraton hotel is 2 blocks from the MARTA public transit Peachtree Center stop; 6 blocks from Centennial Olympic Park, CNN Center, New World of Coca Cola and the Georgia Aquarium; 7 blocks from the Georgia World Congress Center, Philips Arena and the Georgia Dome; and 2 miles from Turner Field. Hartsfield International Airport is 9 miles away.
The Sheraton Atlanta's 17,000-square-foot indoor/outdoor garden courtyard and poolside space includes a heated swimming pool with a retractable roof.
Secretarial services and a copy center are located on the premises. Meeting rooms are wired for video-conferencing, and computer rental is available. Wireless Internet access is available in the hotel lobby (surcharge), and translation services are available if requested 24 hours in advance.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 763
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 12
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1965
- Conference space size (meters) - 8361
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (feet) - 90000
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (12.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Fandangles - A modern, elegant surrounding for an elegant dining experience. The restaurant specializes in Spanish tapas and has an extensive wine list. The private wine room in the back of the restaurant seats 20; reservations are required.
The Collage - A casual restaurant offering primarily buffet dining during breakfast and lunch. You are also welcome to order from the menu with American fare.
The Deli - This sandwich shop offers deli sandwiches, soups, salads, coffee, and fruits from early morning until late night. Small café tables surround the deli, and patio dining is available in warmer months.
In Room Dining - Features our finest cuisine, turning your room into one of the best downtown Atlanta restaurants. Available 6 AM until midnight.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Sheraton Atlanta Downtown
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per stay
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.