Book your room at Crowne Plaza Athens City Centre
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
5-star luxury hotel with 2 restaurants in Athens (Kolonaki)
This luxury hotel is located in Athens (Kolonaki), close to Eleftherios Venizelos Museum, Hellenic Parliament, and Syntagma Square. Also nearby are Acropolis and Roman Agora.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Crowne Plaza Athens City Centre features a sauna. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with Tempur-Pedic mattresses, iPod docking stations, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Crowne Plaza Athens City Centre provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Crowne Plaza Athens City Centre has designated areas for smoking.
- Rooftop terrace
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Year Built 1974
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Poolside bar
- Wedding services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 193
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.50 EUR per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.50 EUR per 24-hour period )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Bathtub only
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- iPod docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
Eat and drink
Ambrosia - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Ambrosia Roofgarden - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Crowne Plaza Athens City Centre
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Hotel Registry Number - 0206K015A0034400
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 9.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 16 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.