Availability: Du Forum
Hotel in Arles near Church of St. Trophime
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Arles, this hotel is within walking distance of Place du Forum, Church of St. Trophime, and Cirque Romain. Also nearby are Place de la Republique and National School of Photography.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Du Forum provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a computer station, and a garden.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, day beds, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed during November, December, January, and February.
Du Forum Amenities
Du Forum features a seasonal outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and a garden. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Arles hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, express check-in, and express check-out.
Du Forum is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Day bed
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Du Forum Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Debit cards not accepted
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.92 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.