Book your room at Lindner Hotel & City Lounge Antwerpen
Economy Class RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Business Class RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
First Class RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star Antwerp hotel in Diamond District, walk to Antwerp Zoo
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Diamond District, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Diamond Museum Province of Antwerp, Antwerp Zoo, and Rubens House. Museum Mayer van den Bergh and Cathedral of Our Lady are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and a sauna are onsite.
All 173 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lindner Hotel & City Lounge Antwerpen features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 13423 square feet (1247 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Lindner Hotel & City Lounge Antwerpen has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 173
- Number of floors - 12
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 13423
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (meters) - 1247
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Year Built 2007
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Microwave (on request)
- Free bottled water
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
ARive - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Parking height restrictions apply
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.39 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 39 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.