Book your room at Lindner Hotel & City Lounge Antwerpen
Economy Class RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Business Class RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
First Class RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
4-star hotel in Antwerp (Diamond District) near Antwerp Zoo
This hotel is located in Antwerp (Diamond District), close to Antwerp Zoo, Rubens House, and Museum Mayer van den Bergh. Also nearby are Cathedral of Our Lady and Modemuseum.
In addition to a restaurant, Lindner Hotel & City Lounge Antwerpen features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Lindner Hotel & City Lounge Antwerpen features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 13423 square feet (1247 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Lindner Hotel & City Lounge Antwerpen has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 173
- Number of floors - 12
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 13423
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Television in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Year Built 2007
- 24-hour business center
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (meters) - 1247
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
ARive - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Lindner Hotel & City Lounge Antwerpen
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Parking height restrictions apply
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18,00 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 39 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.