Book your room at Hotel Mercure Mechelen Vé
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star hotel in Mechelen with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Lamot Congress, St. Rumbolds Cathedral, and Grand Market Square. Also nearby are Brusselpoort and Toy Museum Mechelen.
Recreational amenities at Hotel Mercure Mechelen Vé include an indoor pool and a sauna. Other amenities include a conference center and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature fireplaces, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Mercure Mechelen Vé
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Hotel Mercure Mechelen Vé provides a sauna and a steam room. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 527 square feet (49 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2013.
Hotel Mercure Mechelen Vé is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Number of floors - 3
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 49
- Year Built 2006
- Conference space size (feet) - 527
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Hotel Mercure Mechelen Vé
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.40 per accommodation, per night
- All citizens of Belgium will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.