Book your room at Hotel Den Wolsack
Please enter your travel dates.
Mechelen hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Mechelen, this hotel is close to St. Rumbolds Cathedral, Grand Market Square, and Lamot Congress. Also nearby are Toy Museum Mechelen and Brusselpoort.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Den Wolsack features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and small meeting rooms.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), coffee/tea makers, and hair dryers; rooms also include phones and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Den Wolsack
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). 2 meeting rooms are available. This Mechelen hotel also offers multilingual staff, room service (during limited hours), and shopping on site.
Hotel Den Wolsack is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 3
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £8.00 EUR / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( £8.00 EUR / per 24-hour period )
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
T Oud Conservatorium - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The fine print for Hotel Den Wolsack
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM.
Room keys can be picked up from the restaurant from 9 PM until 11 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.40 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 8 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 8 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 13 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night