Book your room at Hotel Den Wolsack
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Executive Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Mechelen hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Mechelen, this hotel is close to St. Rumbolds Cathedral, Grand Market Square, and Lamot Congress. Also nearby are Toy Museum Mechelen and Brusselpoort.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Den Wolsack features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and meeting rooms.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), coffee/tea makers, and hair dryers; rooms also include phones and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). 2 meeting rooms are available. This Mechelen hotel also offers multilingual staff, room service (during limited hours), and shopping on site.
Hotel Den Wolsack is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 3
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 8 EUR per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 8 EUR per 24-hour period )
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
T Oud Conservatorium - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The fine print for Hotel Den Wolsack
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM.
Room keys can be picked up from the restaurant from 9 PM until 11 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.40 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 8 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 8 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 13 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night