Availability: Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua - All Inclusive
Gardenview RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Oceanview RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Beachfront RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Tropical WaterfrontMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Casual open-air resort on picturesque Antiguan cove
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Along the Atlantic
Secluded on Antigua's east coast, Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua - All Inclusive features 547 yards (500 meters) of beach along a lovely Atlantic Ocean cove; Devil's Bridge, a natural arch sculpted by the surf, is a mile away.
Free on the water
Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua - All Inclusive features 3 restaurants, 4 bars, open-air dining, 2 freshwater pools, and complimentary use of windsurfers, kayaks, snorkeling gear, as well as Sunfish and Hobie Cat sailboats for exploring the bay.
More than a room
Guestrooms at this Antigua resort are air-conditioned, and provide views of the tropical gardens, pool, beach, or the ocean. This All Inclusive resort includes various amenities in the room price. See room features for details.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua - All Inclusive Amenities
- All-Inclusive Details
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Fitness facilities
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Airport transfers
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Golf green fees
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Room service
- Scuba-diving certification
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua - All Inclusive features a lobby filled with hand-carved plantation furniture. A hilltop air-conditioned fitness center contains a universal gym, cardio machines, and free weights. The hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. The 3 on-site restaurants serve everything from Italian to Caribbean cuisine. An adults-only games room hosts a pool table. Daily poolside and beach activities include Bingo and limbo contests. Live entertainment is available nightly at this Antigua property, from karaoke and live music to limbo dancing, games, and street parties with the Monday night Island Style Beach Party with Fire & Limbo and the Friday night Antigua Day Street Party being especially popular with guests.
Guests can enjoy a range of onsite spa facilities including beauty services, body scrubs, manicures and pedicures, massages, and facial treatments. This smoke-free resort provides beach towels, dry cleaning/laundry service, a garden, a terrace, medical assistance, and on-site shopping facilities. For a fee, a roundtrip airport shuttle is available (with advance notice).
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Number of floors - 3
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Topaz Restaurant - Open-air, ocean-view main restaurant featuring stone columns, wood ceiling. Serves an early breakfast, late-morning Continental breakfast, lunch buffet, and á la carte dinner service five nights weekly, with barbecue buffet and West Indian buffet on certain nights. Live entertainment. Non-smoking section. Dress code: No swimwear, flip-flops, shorts except for dress shorts.
Chef Pietro - Beachfront, open-air restaurant serving Italian cuisine from á la carte menu. Non-smoking section. Reservations required. Dress code: No swimwear, flip-flops, shorts.
Pineapple Grill - Colorful, air-conditioned restaurant surrounded by gardens featuring Caribbean-cuisine. Non-smoking section. Reservations required. Dress code applies as above.
Pelican Snack Bar - Poolside open-air spot serving beer, tropical drinks, burgers, hot dogs, nachos, chicken fingers, pizza from noon until early evening. Re-opens for late-night snacks.
The Outhouse - Hillside, ocean-view, open-air spot offering board games, beer, tropical drinks, and snack foods from noon until early evening.
The All Inclusive Plan includes use of windsurfers, Sunfish and Hobie Cat sailboats, kayaks, and snorkeling gear. Tennis and table tennis are offered onsite, and guests can play golf nearby. For fees, scuba diving excursions are available nearby. Walk along the beautiful private white sand beach, or relax on sun loungers. Beach umbrellas offer shade. Guests have access to 2 outdoor swimming pools.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near this Antigua hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Tennis on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Sailing on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Safari nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua - All Inclusive Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 5 (for 20 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 56.30 per vehicle (one way)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Silver Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.