Book your room at Barratt Inn Anchorage Airport
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Junior Suite, 2 Double Beds, Refrigerator & MicrowaveMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Family Suite, 2 Double Beds (And a Murphy Bed)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Colonial aparthotel with a restaurant, in Anchorage (Spenard)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This aparthotel is located in Anchorage (Spenard), close to Lake Hood Harbor, DeLong Lake Park, and Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum. Also nearby are Pop Carr Park and Earthquake Park.
In addition to a roundtrip airport shuttle and an area shuttle, Barratt Inn Anchorage Airport features a restaurant and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchens, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Barratt Inn Anchorage Airport
At your hotel
The aparthotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. An area shuttle within 3 mi and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) are complimentary for guests. This Colonial aparthotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2014.
Barratt Inn Anchorage Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 96
- Number of floors - 3
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Free long-term parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 1968
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- First-run movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Flying Chinook Bar Grill - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
The fine print for Barratt Inn Anchorage Airport
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 2:30 AM must contact this property at least 12 hours in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 1 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 5.00 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per room, per stay (maximum USD 30 per stay) plus USD 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Pet deposit: USD 150 per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 10.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 45.00
- Deposit: USD 150 per stay (cash only)
- Spring Break deposit: USD 100.00 per stay (cash only)
- Breakage deposit: USD 150 per stay (cash only)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
We should mention
Up to 6 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.