Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Garden View
- 1 double
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Canal View, Annex Building
- 1 double
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Jetted Tub, Canal View
- 1 double
Basic Room, 1 Double Bed, Annex Building
- 1 double
Historic Canal House on the Keizersgracht
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located in the center of Amsterdam, on the Keizersgracht Canal, this family-run boutique hotel is in close proximity to the Jordaan district and the Anne Frank House. Dam Square and the Royal Palace are both about a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
Established in a 17th-century Amsterdam Canal House, The Toren features a fireplace in the lobby. Property amenities include meeting space, concierge services, and roundtrip airport tranportation.
Each of the 38 historic guestrooms has a chic, theatrical atmosphere accented by red and black décor. Rooms are equipped with cable televisions, complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Built as a canal house in 1618, The Toren was bought and converted into a hotel in 1968, opening its doors in 1969. Today, the property retains classic architecture and furnishings, including a fireplace in the lobby, while offering modern amenities.
The hotel has a meeting/conference room and business services, including free Internet access and audiovisual equipment. There is a bar/lounge on site, and room service is available from the neighboring Restaurant Christophe. Air conditioning is in all public areas. The hotel also offers concierge services, tours/ticket assistance, and currency exchange. Multilingual staff run the 24-hour front desk, and coffee is available in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available during scheduled times.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 38
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 30
- Year Built 1618
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 323
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Swimming nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 18 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 14 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 10 years old)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per night (maximum EUR 100 per stay) plus EUR 10 one-time cleaning fee
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.