Availability: The Manor Hotel Amsterdam - Hampshire Eden
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Historical Amsterdam hotel near Oosterpark
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, our elite customers are invited to enjoy the free room upgrades and other benefits upon availability at check-in.See details
Close to Artis
Situated in a fully restored historical building built in 1891, The Manor Hotel Amsterdam - Hampshire Eden is 2 blocks from Oosterpark, a 7-minute walk from Tropenmuseum, and 2 km (1.25 mi) from the Jewish Historical Museum, Dutch Resistance Museum, Hermitage Amsterdam and Artis zoo.
Enoteca trattoria offers classic and modern Italian fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as afternoon tea, all of which can be enjoyed al fresco. Room service is available around the clock. A trendy lounge is also on site.
All 125 non-smoking guestrooms at The Manor Hotel Amsterdam - Hampshire Eden feature garden or city views, modern decor, complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, refrigerators, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Manor Hotel Amsterdam - Hampshire Eden Amenities
The Manor Hotel Amsterdam - Hampshire Eden is just 2 blocks from bus and tram stops, providing easy access to Amsterdam's most popular sights. Originating as a hospital in 1891, this historical building has been completely renovated, with modern decor and amenities to match. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas, and lobby computers are complimentary for guest use. Multilingual staff at the front desk are available around the clock. There is a concierge desk and currency exchange services. Guests enjoy cocktails in a trendy lounge, and the Italian trattoria Enoteca serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily,, which can be enjoyed al fresco. Room service is available 24 hours. Laundry facilities are on site, and staff can arrange dry cleaning/laundry service. The hotel provides 100 square meters (1,076 square feet) of meeting and event space. The historical building includes an elevator. Bicycle rentals are available on site (surcharge). This property is smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1891
- Conference space size (feet) - 1884
- Conference space size (meters) - 175
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Enoteca - Trattoria serving traditional and modern Italian cuisine. Afternoon tea. Children's menu. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Al fresco dining available.
In-room dining - Available 24 hours a day.
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Manor Hotel Amsterdam - Hampshire Eden Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.