Book your room at Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
City Center hotel with restaurant
In the city center
Top-class Amsterdam hotel strategically situated: 600 metres from Centraal Station; two kilometres from Anne Frank's House; close to the famous Canal Ring (Unesco World Heritage Site).
Hotel guests can enjoy the 24-hour fitness centre with cardio equipment and weights, and sample Mediterranean fare in the Scossa restaurant.
Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel's guestrooms have been recently renovated and feature premium bedding; all include flatscreen HD televisions, wireless Internet access, and climate controls.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel's guests can enjoy a 24-hour fitness centre that includes cardiovascular equipment and weights. The hotel has complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a concierge service and a newsstand. Wireless Internet access is available (surcharge). Those with children have use of babysitting services. Guests on business can make use of the hotel's business center, and its 17 meeting rooms, housed in the 17th century, domed Koepelkerk Convention Centre and connected to the hotel via an underground passageway.
- Total number of rooms - 402
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 16146
- Conference space size (meters) - 1500
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of restaurants - 2
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Scossa - Guests can enjoy breakfast and traditional Mediterranean-style dinner in a recently-renovated setting.
Koepelcafe - Serves local specialities, light meals or a quick cappuccino in an authentic pub setting
2B Lounge Bar - Offers a selection of cocktails and light meals.
The 18-hole Golfclub Waterland is five kilometres away and the 18-hole Golfclub Amstelborgh is ten kilometres away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 55 per day
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the Netherlands Tourist Board.