Availability: Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Business Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Privilege, Double Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star green/sustainable hotel in Amsterdam with 3 restaurants
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated on a river, this green/sustainable hotel is close to RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre, Heineken Experience, and World Trade Center. Also nearby are Amsterdam ArenA and Oosterpark.
3 restaurants, bar/lounge
In addition to 3 restaurants, Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City Amenities
In addition to a sauna, Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City features a steam room and a fitness facility. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, technology support staff, and audio-visual equipment. Event facilities measuring 9042 square feet (840 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This green/sustainable hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis offering FREE parking on Friday and Saturday. All other days at surcharge. Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City is a smoke-free property.
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 368
- Number of floors - 18
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1990
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 9042
- Conference space size (meters) - 840
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( £5.95 EUR / per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
La V.O.C. - This restaurant serves dinner only. Closed Sunday and Saturday. Bistro - This bistro serves lunch and dinner. L Ambiance - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Room service is available.
The hotel offers a unique service to its guests. There is daily boat transfer from the hotel to the city centre of Amsterdam. (Anne Frank house)
This service costs € 5,00 per adult and € 2,50 per child.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
At check-in, you'll be asked to present the credit card you used to book your room.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 5.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.