Please enter your travel dates.
Boutique hotel in Amsterdam city centre near Prinsengracht
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This boutique hotel is located in Amsterdam (City Centre), close to Rijks-, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum. Heineken Experience, Flower Market, Dam. Rembrandtplein and Skinny Bridge are within walking distance.
Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer provides 93 design rooms, a cocktail- and wine-bar, free wireless internet. Wired internet and limited parking space are at a surcharge. We serve buffet- and express breakfast.
All rooms have flatscreen televisions, free coffee- and tea facilities, free wifi, air conditioning, minibars and walk-in showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam Arthur Frommer features multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and currency exchange. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where cocktails and wines by the glass are served. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam Arthur Frommer is a smoke-free property.
- Year Built 1969
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking limited (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Boutique Bar - This bar serves Dutch beer, cocktails and wines by the glass with small snacks.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
At check-in, you'll be asked to present the credit card you used to book your room.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 5.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 45 per day
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.