Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Business Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Single Room, 1 Queen Bed
Contemporary Amsterdam hotel near Royal Palace
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Close to station
Bordered by a warren of narrow streets lined with pubs, cafés, and restaurants, this hotel faces a small square, and is 400 metres from the central train station. Dam Square, Royal Palace, and Nieuwe Kerk are all within 500 metres of the hotel.
Guests of the Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre can enjoy drinks in the bar and make use of the complimentary wireless Internet access; a buffet breakfast is served each morning. Discounted garage parking opposite the hotel.
Air-conditioned guestrooms have contemporary decor and include beds with feather duvets, coffee/tea maker, pay movies, minibars, safes, complimentary wireless Internet, and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations.
In-room massage is also available.
Front-desk attendants supply complimentary city maps; offer advice about restaurants, tours, and attractions; and make restaurant reservations. Room service is available for breakfast (surcharge). A health club 20 metres from the Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre offers discounts to hotel guests, and has exercise classes such as aerobics and yoga in addition to fitness equipment.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the property for guests with laptops. For those arriving by car, the hotel offers a 25-percent discount at a nearby car park.
The Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre is smoke-free.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 239
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Year Built 1996
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Tour assistance
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
Lobby Bar - Cocktail service from early afternoon to late night. Contemporary decor including wood floor, gas fireplace, recessed lighting, red accent wall, modern art, black leather banquettes, television, and candles after dark. Two computers offering complimentary high-speed Internet connections.
The hotel's restaurant serves breakfast, and guests can eat dinner at the adjacent Humphrey's restaurant, where meals can be charged to guests' hotel accounts.
A health club 20 metres from the hotel offers discounts to hotel guests (€10 per day) and has exercise classes such as aerobics and yoga in addition to fitness equipment. Bicycles are widely available to hire throughout the historical centre, including at a shop 25 metres from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in kg is 15
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.