Book your room at Hotel JL No76
4-star romantic hotel in Amsterdam (Museum Quarter) near Van Gogh Museum
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the city center of Amsterdam, this romantic hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Van Gogh Museum, Stedelijk Museum, and Rijksmuseum. Also nearby are Concertgebouw and Leidseplein.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel JL No76 features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, iPod docking stations, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. This romantic hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
Hotel JL No76 is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2011
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Designer toiletries
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Espresso maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
JAN Eat Drink - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 13.50 per person (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the Netherlands Tourist Board.