Availability: Hotel d'Amsterdam
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Inn in Amsterdam (Amsterdam West) near Leidseplein
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This inn is located in Amsterdam (Amsterdam West), close to DeLaMar Theater, Leidseplein, and Vondelpark. Also nearby are Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum.
Hotel d'Amsterdam provides complimentary wireless Internet access, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel d'Amsterdam Amenities
Hotel d'Amsterdam features multilingual staff, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests.
Hotel d'Amsterdam is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 4
- Airport transportation
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Hotel d'Amsterdam Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.50 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 17.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 8.50 (roundtrip), (from 4 to 14 years old)
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 11 PM
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 2 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.