Availability: Hotel Casa 400 Amsterdam
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Affordable Amsterdam hotel steps from Amstel railway station
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, our elite customers are invited to enjoy the free room upgrades and other benefits upon availability at check-in.See details
Easy access to city center
This modern, moderately priced hotel is just a 3-minute walk from Amstel Station, and the train ride to central Amsterdam takes less than 10 minutes. Amstel Business Park is nearby.
Restaurant with terrace
At this eco-friendly hotel, Restaurant Circles showcases seasonal cuisine and opens to a covered terrace. Bar Upstairs serves drinks and light dishes, complemented by views of the ringdijk (ring dike) and canal. Hotel Casa 400 Amsterdam is smoke-free.
Decorated in a clean, contemporary style, the guestrooms feature complimentary wireless Internet access, flat-screen TVs, and compact refrigerators. In-room safes can accommodate laptops. En-suite bathrooms include showers and heated mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Casa 400 Amsterdam Amenities
Winner of several awards for its modern, environmentally friendly concept, Hotel Casa 400 Amsterdam offers an affordable alternative slightly away from the hustle-bustle of the city center. Yet it's easy to reach Amsterdam's famous attractions -- guests can walk 3 minutes to the Amstel Station and catch a train for the quick ride to the heart of the city.
The hotel's immediate neighborhood also has much to offer: restaurants, shopping streets, and walks along the waterways. Frankendael, a 17-century country estate with 2 gardens, is less than a 10-minute stroll.
Serving breakfast (hot and cold buffet), lunch, and dinner, Hotel Casa 400's restaurant is a popular choice for international cuisine, with a focus on seasonal fare. A covered dining terrace is open seasonally. Bar Upstairs serves cocktails, beer, tapas, and snacks.
Other highlights include an indoor garden, small meeting rooms and 13 state-of-the-art conference rooms, parking nearby (surcharge), bicycle rentals and parking, shoe shine service and a large, light-filled lobby. Airport shuttle (surcharge) available at scheduled times. This Amsterdam hotel is smoke-free (violaters may face fines).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 520
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 11
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 750
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Conference space size (feet) - 8073
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2010
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Circles Restaurant - Regional and international cuisine, with a focus on fresh seasonal ingredients. Daily specials. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Free Wi-Fi. Covered terrace open seasonally for alfresco dining.
Bar Upstairs - Beer, cocktails, wine. Snacks and tapas, including healthy choices. Free Wi-Fi.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible path of travel
Hotel Casa 400 Amsterdam Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 16.00 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25.00
- Deposit: EUR 50 per day
- Additional Details
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.