Please enter your travel dates.
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Amsterdam (Canal Ring) near Rembrandt Square
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Amsterdam, walking distance from Rembrandt Square, Stopera, and Flower Market. Also nearby are Skinny Bridge and Begijnhof.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Hotel Amstelzicht provides dry cleaning/laundry services, tour/ticket assistance, and valet parking (subject to charges).
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and safes, guestrooms feature coffee/tea makers along with desks and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Amstelzicht features tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers room service (during limited hours) and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2012.
Hotel Amstelzicht is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1659
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Dinner is available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note that the stairways on this property are quite steep and there is no elevator. Guests with limited mobility may not be able to negotiate the stairs.
Guests planning to arrive before 8 AM or after 10 PM must contact this property in advance with arrival time and/or flight number, to arrange check-in..
Guests staying in the apartments and quadruple room should note that check-in will not be available before 5 PM. Please note that the quadruple room and the apartments are located in an annex. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20-30 per day
- Facilities fee: EUR 15 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.