Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
|£186 £174||£201 £189|
Executive Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
|£209 £196||£224 £211|
- 1 queen
Junior Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
|£217 £204||£232 £218|
- 1 double
Contemporary Amsterdam hotel in the center of the canal ring
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
In the center of Amsterdam, this contemporary hotel is located 100 meters from Rembrandt Square's night life, and 300 meters from Kalverstraat (Shopping Street), and the Flower Market.
Sopranos and pianos
The hotel offers complimentary WiFi in the lobby plus multilingual concierge service; Brasserie Flo is an onsite Parisian-style restaurant, in addition to Bar Pipa’s lounge and live music nightly at Sopranos Piano Bar.
Minibars in rooms
This hotel's 166 air-conditioned guestrooms have sleek, contemporary decor and complimentary Internet access, flat-panel LCD TV with pay movies, coffee/tea makers, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square opens to a bright, contemporary lobby area with complimentary wireless Internet access. The hotel's concierge is on hand to offer sightseeing and reservation assistance and currency exchange, and room service is available during restaurant opening hours.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 166
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Internet point
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4445
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 413
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Year Built 2006
- Number of restaurants - 2
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Direct-dial phone
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Brasserie FLO - Chic, modern Parisian-style restaurant with white linen-topped tables. Serves a range of French and international dishes including a daily changing selection of seafood from fresh oysters to lobster and crab. Lunches are offered weekdays.
Bar Pipa's - Informal lounge offering snacks and drinks in front of the Amstel River.
Sopranos Piano Bar - Offers a wide range of drinks and live entertainment weeknights from 5 PM until 3 AM; Thursday to Saturday until 4 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat launch on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving by car can park at a discounted rate at The Bank, Amstelstraat 12. Overnight Rate: € 30.00 per night (from 3 PM to 10 AM). Normal rate 4.80/hour. Ask for a discount voucher at hotel check-in.
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 22.50 per person (roundtrip)
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.