Availability: Conscious Hotel Museum Square
Family-friendly hotel in Amsterdam (Oud-Zuid) near Concertgebouw
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Amsterdam, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Concertgebouw, Stedelijk Museum, and Van Gogh Museum. Also nearby are P.C. Hooftstraat and Albert Cuyp Market.
Conscious Hotel Museum Square provides complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and safes, guestrooms feature desks along with hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Conscious Hotel Museum Square Amenities
Conscious Hotel Museum Square features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Conscious Hotel Museum Square is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Conscious Hotel Museum Square Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.