Book your room at Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Pic de Chabrières
Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this Vars residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Roof of the World Massage-Wellness, Sainte-Marie, and Pure Snowschool. Local attractions also include Passion Ski School.
With direct access to the slopes, Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Pic de Chabrières makes guests feel at home with conveniences like laundry facilities and a grocery/convenience store.
In addition to kitchenettes and sofa beds, guestrooms feature separate living rooms along with refrigerators and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Pic de Chabrières
At your hotel
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding. After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the residence's facilities like a steam room and a sauna.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Multilingual staff
- Ski storage
- Laundry facilities
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Bathtub or shower
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Separate living room
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Sledding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Pic de Chabrières
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Front Desk Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:30 AM - noon, 5-7 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - noon
Saturday: 7:30 AM - 10 PM
Sunday: 8 AM - noon, 4-7:30 PM
Guests arriving outside of front desk hours must contact the property in advance using the contact information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.