Book your room at Résidence Antarès
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this Risoul residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Plan de Phazy winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Fortress of Mont-Dauphin and Pure Snowschool.
With direct access to the slopes, Résidence Antarès makes guests feel at home with amenities like massage/treatment rooms and an indoor pool.
Guestrooms have kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing and snowboarding. After a day on the snow, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the residence's other facilities, which include a sauna. Résidence Antarès helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Number of floors - 7
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free parking nearby
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (6 EUR per 60 minutes surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (6 EUR per 60 minutes surcharge)
Park your car
Free parking nearby
In your room
- Private bathroom
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, an indoor pool, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Résidence Antarès
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 6 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Deposit: EUR 250 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens are available for an additional fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 12 per stay
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.