Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Residence L'Alpaga - Serre-Chevalier
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the mountains, this La Salle-les-Alpes residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Aravet Gondola, Buissonniere Ski School, and Etoile Ski Lift. Area attractions also include Guisane'Art and Museum of Sacred Art.
With direct access to the slopes, Pierre & Vacances Residence L'Alpaga - Serre-Chevalier makes guests feel at home with conveniences like multilingual staff and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Guestrooms have kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Residence L'Alpaga - Serre-Chevalier
In addition to ski-in/ski-out access, Pierre & Vacances Residence L'Alpaga - Serre-Chevalier features a sauna and a steam room. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski residence also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner hotel.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Ski storage
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 2 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 2 EUR per day )
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The reception is open on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8 AM to noon and 5 PM to 7 PM; Friday and Sunday hours are 8:30 AM to noon and 2 PM to 8 PM; Saturday hours are 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 9 PM; Closed on Wednesday.
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 26 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 200
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2 per day