Book your room at Hôtel Vauban
Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Briancon (Domaine Serre Chevalier)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Briancon (Domaine Serre Chevalier), close to Casino Barriere Briancon, Grimp'in Forest, and Prorel Gondola. Also nearby are Park House Briancon and Collegiate Church of Our Lady and St. Nicolas.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel Vauban features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Vauban features a sauna and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
2 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. A complimentary area shuttle within 20.00 meters is available for guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Free area shuttle
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Ski storage
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Le Bistrot du Vauban - This café serves light fare only.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ice skating on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 30
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 40.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 20.00 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 40.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 20.00 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 9.50 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.00 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.