Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Double Room with Balcony
- One Double Bed
Twin with Balcony
- Two Single Beds
Triple Room with Balcony
- One Double and One Single Bed
Hotel with a restaurant, in Briancon (Domaine Serre Chevalier)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This hotel is located in Briancon (Domaine Serre Chevalier), close to Briancon Citadel. Regional attractions also include Col d'Izoard and Mont Pelvoux.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel Vauban features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Vauban features a sauna and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This Briancon hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and an elevator (lift). Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Garage parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Bistrot du Vauban - This café serves light fare only.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.61 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.