Book your room at Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Britania
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out residence with a ski shuttle
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the mountains, this La Perriere residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within 3 mi (5 km) of La Tania Ski Resort, Praz Gondola, and Chenus Gondola. Jardin Alpin 1 Gondola and Verdons Gondola are also within 3 mi (5 km).
With direct access to the slopes, Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Britania makes guests feel at home with conveniences like multilingual staff and luggage storage.
All 71 rooms have balconies or patios and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Guests will also find dining areas, WiFi, and TVs. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Britania features ski-in/ski-out access, multilingual staff, and ski storage. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. Guests can use the health club at a partner hotel.
- Free parking nearby
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 71
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 6
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- WiFi (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per stay