Book your room at Residence Maeva La Perriere
Please enter your travel dates.
3-star residence with a shuttle to the slopes
Located near the slopes, this La Clusaz residence is in the mountains, within minutes of Arvis Aquatic Park and La Clusaz Ski Resort, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Local attractions also include Heritage Museum and Col des Aravis.
A perfect getaway for skiers, Residence Maeva La Perriere offers conveniences such as laundry facilities, multilingual staff, and free self parking.
Guestrooms have kitchens, day beds, and refrigerators; rooms also include microwaves and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain residence's ski shuttle (surcharge). Conveniences like ski storage and ski equipment rentals allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Ski storage
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Number of floors - 4
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Free parking nearby
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Bathtub only
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Balcony or patio
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 55 per week, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per stay
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).