Book your room at Residence Maeva Charmettoger
Studio (for 4)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Studio (Mezzanine for 5-6)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Studio (Mezzanine for 4-5)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Get an overview of this hotelSlopeside residence with downhill skiing
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Offering ski-in/ski-out access, this residence in Arc-1600 is in the mountains, 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Transarc Gondola, and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Peisey Ski Lift and Vanoise Express Cable Car are also within 6 mi (10 km).
With direct access to the slopes, Residence Maeva Charmettoger makes guests feel at home with amenities like ski passes and a nightclub.
All 70 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and dishwashers, plus balconies or patios and dining areas. Other amenities available to guests include TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Maeva Charmettoger features ski-in/ski-out access, a nightclub, and multilingual staff. The property has a front desk available during limited hours. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle
- Ski passes available
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
Family Friendly Amenities
- Separate dining area
Self parking (surcharge)
- Bathtub or shower
- Balcony or patio
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 34 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 200
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per stay