Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Residence Sepia
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the mountains, this Morzine residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of Avoriaz Ski Resort, Aquariaz Water Park, and Morzine-Avoriaz Golf Club. Local attractions also include Les Prodains Gondola and Lac de Montriond.
Ski into Pierre & Vacances Residence Sepia, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge and relax in a steam room.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Residence Sepia
After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the residence's facilities like a steam room and a sauna. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain residence's ski shuttle (surcharge). At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the residence's bar.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski residence also offers ski storage and a children's club.
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Ski storage
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Ski-in/ski-out access
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 20 EUR per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate dining area
- Balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Bathtub only
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are the following:
Monday - Friday: 8 AM to 10 AM and 5 PM to 7 PM
Saturday: 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 8 PM
Sunday: 8 PM to 11 AM and 5 PM to 8 PM
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per week (maximum EUR 55 per stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week