Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Residence Sepia
Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the mountains, this ski-in/ski-out residence in Avoriaz is within 1 mi (2 km) of Morzine-Avoriaz Golf Club and Avoriaz Ski Resort and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Les Prodains Gondola and Aquariaz Water Park are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Ski into Pierre & Vacances Residence Sepia, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge and relax in a steam room.
All 26 rooms have balconies or patios and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Guests will also find dining areas, WiFi, and TVs. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the residence's facilities like a steam room and a sauna. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain residence's ski shuttle (surcharge). At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the residence's bar.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski residence also offers ski storage and a children's club.
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Ski storage
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Children's club
- Ski-in/ski-out access
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 20 EUR per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Bathtub only
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per week (maximum EUR 55 per stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week