Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Residence Sepia
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this Morzine residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of Avoriaz Ski Resort, Aquariaz Water Park, and Morzine-Avoriaz Golf Club. Local attractions also include Les Prodains Gondola and Lac de Montriond.
Ski into Pierre & Vacances Residence Sepia, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge and relax in a steam room.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the residence's facilities like a steam room and a sauna. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain residence's ski shuttle (surcharge). At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the residence's bar.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski residence also offers ski storage and a children's club.
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Ski storage
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Children's club
- Ski-in/ski-out access
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 20 EUR per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Separate dining area
- Balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Bathtub only
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per week (maximum EUR 55 per stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week