Book your room at Pierre et Vacances Residence Les Chalets de Solaise
Ski-in/ski-out residence with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located in the mountains, this Val-d'Isere residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Val-d'Isere Ski Resort, Le Fornet Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Tignes Ski Resort and Espace Killy Ski Resort.
Ski into Pierre et Vacances Residence Les Chalets de Solaise, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge and comforts including an indoor pool and a steam room.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, day beds, and refrigerators; rooms also include microwaves and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre et Vacances Residence Les Chalets de Solaise
At your hotel
Enjoy a swim in the indoor and outdoor swimming pools after a day on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the residence's bar.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski residence also offers ski storage, a health club, and a sauna.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Room service (limited hours)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Ski storage
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £2.00 EUR / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free parking nearby, Offsite parking reservations required
In your room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Furnished balcony
- Complimentary newspaper
- Separate dining area
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Day bed
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
The fine print for Pierre et Vacances Residence Les Chalets de Solaise
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2 per day