Book your room at Pierre et Vacances Residence Les Chalets de Solaise
Ski-in/ski-out residence with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the mountains, this slopeside residence offers ski-in/ski-out access in Val-d'Isere within 2 mi (3 km) of Funival Funicular and Val-d'Isere Ski Resort and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. L'Olympique Gondola and Solaise Gondola are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Ski into Pierre et Vacances Residence Les Chalets de Solaise, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge and comforts including an indoor pool and a steam room.
All 36 rooms have furnished balconies and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Guests will also find dining areas, WiFi, and TVs. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Enjoy a swim in the indoor and outdoor swimming pools after a day on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the residence's bar.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski residence also offers ski storage, a health club, and a sauna.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Ski storage
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Billiards or pool table
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 2 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free parking nearby, Offsite parking reservations required
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Furnished balcony
- Free newspaper
- Separate dining area
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2 per day