Book your room at Pierre et Vacances Residence Les Chalets de Solaise
Ski-in/ski-out residence with an indoor pool
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Val-d'Isere residence offers ski-in/ski-out access near Funival Funicular, L'Olympique Gondola, and Val-d'Isere Ski Resort. Also nearby are Centre Aquasportif and Solaise Gondola.
Ski into Pierre et Vacances Residence Les Chalets de Solaise, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge and comforts including an indoor pool and a steam room.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, day beds, and refrigerators; rooms also include microwaves and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre et Vacances Residence Les Chalets de Solaise
Enjoy a swim in the indoor and outdoor swimming pools after a day on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the residence's bar.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski residence also offers ski storage, a health club, and a sauna.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Ski storage
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 2 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Furnished balcony
- Complimentary newspaper
- Separate dining area
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The check-in times for this property vary from day to day. Guests planning to arrive after 8 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. For more details on check-in times, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Winter reception hours are Sunday to Friday from 8 AM to 11 AM and 4 PM to 7 PM, and Saturday from 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 10 PM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2 per day