Book your room at Maeva Résidence L'Hermine
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out apartment with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the mountains, this ski-in/ski-out apartment in Avoriaz is within a 10-minute walk of Aquariaz Water Park and Avoriaz Ski Resort and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Les Prodains Gondola and Morzine-Avoriaz Golf Club are also within 3 mi (5 km).
With direct access to the slopes, Maeva Résidence L'Hermine makes guests feel at home with amenities like a sauna and an outdoor pool.
All 74 apartments feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and dishwashers, plus balconies or patios and TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing and snowboarding. After a day on the slopes, enjoy a swim in the outdoor swimming pool or use the apartment's other facilities, including a fitness center and a sauna.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This ski apartment also offers ski storage and a children's club. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Outdoor pool
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the apartment include ski-in/ski-out access, an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Sledding nearby
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 9:30 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 AM - 11 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 55 per week, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per week