Book your room at Maeva Résidence L'Hermine
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out apartment with an outdoor pool
Located in the mountains, this slopeside apartment offers ski-in/ski-out access in Morzine, near Avoriaz Ski Resort, Les Prodains Gondola, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Champery Ski Resort.
With direct access to the slopes, Maeva Résidence L'Hermine makes guests feel at home with amenities like a sauna and an outdoor pool.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, day beds, and refrigerators; rooms also include private bathrooms and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing and snowboarding. After a day on the slopes, enjoy a swim in the outdoor swimming pool or use the apartment's other facilities, including a fitness center and a sauna.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This ski apartment also offers ski storage and a children's club. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Outdoor pool
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
Recreational amenities at the apartment include ski-in/ski-out access, an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Sledding nearby
The fine print for Maeva Résidence L'Hermine
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of the posted check-in hours should contact the hotel in advance. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 55 per week, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per week