Book your room at Madame Vacances Residence les Fermes de Saint-Sorlin
Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this Saint-Sorlin-d'Arves residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Col du Glandon winter activities such as skiing lessons and snowshoeing. Regional attractions also include L'Alpe d'Huez Ski Resort and Cathedral of Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne.
With direct access to the slopes, Madame Vacances Residence les Fermes de Saint-Sorlin makes guests feel at home with amenities like a sauna and an indoor pool.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding. After a day on the snow, enjoy a relaxing soak in the spa tub and an invigorating swim in the indoor swimming pool. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain residence's complimentary ski shuttle. Madame Vacances Residence les Fermes de Saint-Sorlin helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski residence also offers a children's pool and a sauna. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 2
- Ski storage
- Free ski shuttle
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski passes available
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
A damage deposit is charged per apartment (no cash) and is returned to the guest 14 days after departure.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Towels/sheets: EUR 10 per person, per week
- Energy surcharge (between 1 June 30 September): EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 0.55 per person, per night
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 260 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 168 per week
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fees vary based on length of stay
- Television fee: EUR 7 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night