Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside hotel with downhill skiing
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This hotel in La Clusaz is in the mountains, offering ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of La Clusaz Ski Resort winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Grand-Bornand Ski Lift.
With direct access to the slopes, Hôtel Les Airelles makes guests feel at home with amenities like a sauna and a spa tub.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and safes, guestrooms feature desks along with direct-dial phones and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, alpine skiing, and snowboarding. Relax in the spa tub after a day on the slopes or enjoy the use of a sauna.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Half board rates available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Street parking (metered)
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Street parking (metered)
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Le Savoie - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Afternoon tea is offered.
Breakfast is available from room service (during limited hours).
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access, a spa tub, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboarding on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.5 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.