Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room - 40% non refundable deposit
- One Double Bed
- Two Queen Beds
Single Room - 40% non refundable deposit
- One Single Bed
Triple Room - 40% non refundable deposit
- One Queen and One Single Bed
Mountain ski retreat with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This La Clusaz hotel is conveniently located near 55 ski lifts and 71 ski runs. Nearby attractions also include La Clusaz Ski Resort.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at Hôtel La Montagne include ski storage and ski passes.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and alpine skiing. Conveniences like ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski equipment rentals allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Ski passes available
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors -
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms -
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Satellite TV service
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Hôtel La Montagne has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Skiing - cross-country on site
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Toboggan run on site
- Skiing - alpine on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.