Book your room at Yellow Alvor Garden Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star hotel with an indoor pool in Portimao (Alvor)
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This hotel is located in Portimao (Alvor), close to the beach, Hospital Alvor, Alvor Beach, and Pestana Alto Golf Club. Also nearby are Tres Irmaos Beach and Alemao Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Yellow Alvor Garden Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include safes and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
Guests can book rooms at Yellow Alvor Garden Hotel for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Food and beverages
- All buffet meals, snacks, and local beverages included
- Surcharges for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Onsite live performances
- Airport transfers
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Golf green fees
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Miniature golf
- Motorized water sports
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Premium food items
- Room service
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Snorkeling gear
- Tennis lessons
- Tennis racquets
- Windsurfing equipment
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
Yellow Alvor Garden Hotel offers both all-inclusive room rates and room-only rates. All-inclusive rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Yellow Alvor Garden Hotel provides a spa tub and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Portimao hotel also offers a children's pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a steam room. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a beach shuttle. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Snack bar/deli
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 152
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Poolside bar
- Free self parking
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Spa tub
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Furnished balcony
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Onsite venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- In-room safe fee: EUR 1.50 per day
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
All Inclusive Offer
Book a stay in an All Inclusive rate plan and receive the following:
- Breakfast buffet from 8 AM to 10:30 AM in the restaurant
- Soft drinks (orange, pineapple, coke, soda, iced tea, and national beer) from 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM at the pool bar
- Snacks (burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches and chips) and ice cream from 11 AM to noon, and from 4 PM to 5 PM at the pool bar
- Lunch buffet from 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM and dinner buffet from 7 PM to midnight at the restaurant (buffets include water, soft drinks, national beer, house wine and coffee/tea)
- Local alcoholic drinks, house wine, national beer, and soft drinks from 7 PM to midnight at the lobby bar and from 10 PM to midnight at the terrace bar |
- Daily entertainment program for children during the day
- Live music at night