Availability: Balaia Golf Village Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Albufeira property with a health club
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Expansive golf complex set in landscaped gardens on the Algarve between Vilamoura and Albufeira, 300 metres from the beach.
Guests can practice their swing on the 9-hole golf course, 60 bay driving range and three putting greens.
Apartments are characterised by neutral decor with modern furniture, and feature balconies and fully-equipped kitchens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Balaia Golf Village Resort Amenities
The resort has 6 children's pools and one outdoor pool, heated in winter, as well as four tennis courts with a resident pro. A Kid's Club facility includes a "Mickey" swimming pool and playground. Guests can use the gym, swim in its indoor pool, and relax in the hot tub, Turkish bath and massage room. A hair salon is on site as well as a supermarket. For meals and drinks, guests can select from the Veranda Restaurant, Club House, and 2 snack bars. The front desk is open 24-hours a day.
- Indoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Children's pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Total number of rooms - 508
- Number of floors - 2
- Free self parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of outdoor pools - 6
- Children's club
- Year Built 1986
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis courts 4
- Spa tub
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary bottled water
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Microwave (on request)
Restaurante A Varanda - With a large outside dining area and serving international and Portuguese cuisine from an a la Carte menu the restaurant offers many fish and seafood specialities. Children's menu also available. Serves breakfast and dinner.
Club House - Offering snacks and light meals with a large terrace with views over the golf course to the sea. Serves breakfast and lunch.
Golfers can make use of the 9-hole golf course, driving range and putting greens, as well as receiving professional coaching at the Golf Academy.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf driving range on site
- Playground on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Aromatherapy treatments
Balaia Golf Village Resort Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Deposit: EUR 75 per stay
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- In-room safe fee: EUR 11 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 4 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the aparthotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.