Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room, Bathtub
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Superior Twin Room, Terrace
- Two Beds
- Two Beds
Family-friendly hotel in Aix-en-Provence (Mazarin Quarter) near Cours Mirabeau
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Aix-en-Provence, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of La Rotonde - Place General Charles De Gaulle, Les Allees Provencales, and Grand Theater of Provence. Also nearby are Pavillon Noir and Granet Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Saint Christophe features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 377 square feet (35 square meters). This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services.
Hotel Saint Christophe is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Internet point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Street parking (metered)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1936
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 377
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 35
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Brasserie leopold - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.95 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning will not be available in May.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.