Book your room at Kasbah Caracalla
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
4-star Beaux Arts hotel in Ait Zat with a full-service spa
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Ait Zat, this spa hotel is in the same region as Ecomusee Berbere and La Plage Rouge.
In addition to a restaurant, Kasbah Caracalla features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Kasbah Caracalla features an outdoor pool and a steam room. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Beaux Arts hotel also offers barbecue grills, a garden, and concierge services. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 27 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- One meeting room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 1
- Free self parking
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 2007
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Individually furnished
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Espresso maker
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Kasbah Caracalla has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
The fine print for Kasbah Caracalla
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 300
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 150 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 300
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 150 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 900
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 400 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 350
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 28 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 200 per vehicle (one way)
We should mention
Guests must transfer to the property via required shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.