Book your room at Paradise Court
Self Contained StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Self Contained Studio - TwinMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Self Contained Family StudioMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Cannonvale apartment with an outdoor pool
Situated near the beach in Cannonvale, this apartment is close to Cannonvale Beach, Abell Point Marina and Airlie Beach Lagoon. Area attractions also include Great Whitsunday Walk and Shute Harbour Jetty.
Paradise Court provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), laundry facilities, free self parking, and a garden.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Paradise Court features an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Cannonvale apartment also offers barbecue grills, a garden, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Paradise Court is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 1
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 7.50 AUD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 7.50 AUD per 24-hour period )
- Access via exterior corridors
- Ceiling fan
- DVD player
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 7.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 7.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 18.00 per person (one way)
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.00 per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Self Catering property is rated 3 stars.