Please enter your travel dates.
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Aberfeldy with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in a rural location, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Fortingall Yew, Scottish Crannog Centre, and Taymouth Castle. Area attractions also include Schiehallion and Castle Menzies.
In addition to a restaurant, Fortingall Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free parking.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, signature bedding, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers a garden and a picnic area. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Fortingall Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 2
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Picnic area
- Free outdoor parking
- Wedding services
- One meeting/conference room
- Year Built 1900
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Fortingall Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.