1. Really good breakfast (coffee, tea, juices, milk, cereal, different breads, spreads, cheeses, meats, and fresh fruit)
2. free internet in lobby
3. parking i only 2-3 euros a night.
1. its a Hostel not hotel - loud kids everywhere
2. beds are uncomfortable and have bed bugs and lady bugs (yes, found 2 in my suitcase when i got back too)
3. Hotel internet went out one night and they could not do anything about it.
4. we had an agreement for free parking due to some miscommunication and they agreed to give us free parking but every day when someone new was at the front desk they would ask us to pay and waste 30-40 mins of our time trying to figure out that we have free parking. We asked them everyday to document that and they wouldnt - hence reminding them of their miscommunciation issues and they never understood. every morning to get out of the property we wasted 30 mins as they forgot that we had free parking and didnt note it anywhere.
5. Bad location - outside of the propery (outside of the gates) it smells like open sewer gutters.
6. they dont mop the floors - in your room, u have to walk with shoes on or your feet will be sticky.
7. Not good value for money.
Traveller from Indianapolis, Indiana
The JUFA Youth & Family Hotel Graz offers accommodation in a quiet area close to the city center and the Old Town of Graz …More
I had to find accomodation for a 4 night stay in Graz for a conference. The Expedia listings gave me many hotels with costs for this stay ranging greatly.
This hotel-hostel was at or near the bottom of the price range but I found it really adequate in all respects. While breakfst and wifi in the room were extra the cost was very reasonable. The lobby has coffee and cold drinks vending machines and a bar also selling snacks.
There is also a small library here and you can rent bicycles. In the recreation area of the lobby is also a free wifi area and some internet monitors and and a phone and i.pad recharging facility.
I like it that the people staying here include workers, students, hikers and other budget travellers. For me this is a more normal and welcoming place to stay than some multi-star hotel.
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.